Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know. We'll give you a refund or send you another color, a new size, or an entirely different style.
- Did you order from LuckyKatWorld.com/store/? You can return or exchange items by mail within 30 days of your order date.
- There are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise.
Easy Returns and Exchanges by Mail:
Returns by mail - $6.00
It's easier than you think. Follow these simple steps to return your purchase by mail:
- Detach the top customer portion of the invoice for your records.
- Circle the item(s) that you're returning and note the quantity and reason(s) for return on your invoice.
- Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your completed invoice.
- Print out a pre-paid UPS return shipping label.
- Affix your UPS return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- Take the package to your nearest UPS drop off location.
When you mail your purchase back to us using the pre-paid UPS shipping label, we'll deduct a flat fee of $6.00 from your order refund for return postage.
Please send all returns to the following address:
LKTV Productions Direct Returns
121 W. Lexington Dr.
Glendale, CA. 91203
Exchanges by mail
Return your purchase using our easy mail return process (within 30 days of your order date). We'll bill your credit card for the new merchandise and process your credit for returned merchandise as soon as we receive it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's eligible for return? You can return or exchange any item that's in its original condition (unwashed and unworn) or defective, unless it was purchased for final sale.
Can I return Final Sale items online? No, we do not accept returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise.
What if I used a promotion code to make my purchase? You can exchange the item for the same style in a different size or color. Or, you can apply a credit for the amount you paid towards a new item at its current price. A previously used promotion code cannot be applied to the sale of a different item.